I have been vision fasting as I mentioned in my last blog and all I can say is ZOMG! Things are coming together faster than I would have ever imagined. I’m learning that there are seven surefire ways that are paying off for me in huge dividends. And it’s leaving me with more energy and excitement for life.
I feel more confident and my personal power is soaring through the roof. Put them to the test and see how they work for you in your life. I can pretty much guarantee you that if you do these seven things daily day in and day out that you will see some phenomenal and significant changes in your life.
They are as follows:
- MAKE IT A PRIORITY. When you decided you really really want something and make it your priority then a definiteness of purpose will emerge. And, soon after your desire will increase and before you know it you would’ve tapped into a reservoir of strength, determination, and perseverance you never knew you had.
- DON’T THINK JUST DO. Zig Ziglar said it best “DO IT, and then you will feel motivated to do it.” Don’t be ruled by your emotions! The gift of self-discipline will emerge from doing this over and over again. And you will realize as Walt Disney so eloquently said….“The stopping is in the starting”. We fail to do it because we don’t start….so JUST DO IT!
- FOCUS ON WHAT YOU CAN DO. Make the effort. Make it any effort just keep moving and taking daily actions towards your goal. You can always make the effort even if it’s just sitting with music and imagining how it might look and feel once you get what you want. One day will be your day as long as you keep moving and just do it! Robert Collier nailed it when he said “Success is the sum effort of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” You’ll receive the gift of personal initiative as result of making this a habit.
- TRUST THE PROCESS. As Emerson says in his Law of Compensation essay, “Every act rewards itself”. This speaks to the heart of for every action there is an equivalent reaction. It’s the law of cause and effect. Just know that your efforts will be rewarded as long as you keep climbing and reaching. And trust that somehow someway all your actions will create a reaction that results in you getting anything that you want.
- GET EXCITED! Enthusiasm is contagious. Napoleon Hill explains this way “Enthusiasm is faith in action.” He refers to it as an intense emotion known as burning desire. Enthusiasm will ignite your creativity which will take you to higher heights. Enthusiasm will draw to you resources and other people who will be willing to serve you and help you get what you want. I agree with Charles Schwab “A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.”
- KNOW HOW TO GET BACK UP. Undoubtedly on the road to getting anything that we want, there is a strong possibility to experience setback, obstacles, pain, disappointment, and/or frustration. On this subject, Napoleon Hill teaches that “Individual success usually is in exact proportion of the scope of the defeat the individual has experienced and mastered. And, that many so-called failures represent only a temporary defeat that may prove to be a blessing in disguise.” The harder the battle the sweeter the victory. As long as you get back up and keep going you will win. The only permanent defeat is quitting or not starting.
- BE GRATEFUL. Two Biblical scriptures come to mind for me when I think about this one. The first one being “He that is faithful over a few things, I will make him ruler over many” and the second one being “Despise not the day of small beginnings.” Both of these speak to the Law of Attraction as it relates to gratitude. The more grateful you are for everything on your way to getting what you want….more things will unfold in your life for you to be grateful. So give thanks and celebrate every day that you show up to make the effort to get what you want.
What is that you want? What are you going to do about it? Nothing is impossible to him who believes. Take your desires off the shelf and dust them off and use these seven surefire ways to get what you want. No excuses….Just make the effort. I promise you consistently doing these seven things will get what you want.
Need help getting what you want? Email me today at email@example.com and take advantage of a free 30-minute session for first time clients.